Swift

Maximum Hydration Method challenge: Day 1 - Clay rinse

After the Cherry Lola treatment I almost gave up. It was so messy and that was only step 1! Somehow I continued anyway and I actually made it to day 2 too but that is another blogpost.

I used the MHM bentonite clay mix so it wasn't as I usually make it. For some reason I had clumps :( probably because I put the oil in first and then forgot and did something else hehe anyway I decided to simply work with it.
One thing I want to point out is that I didn't buy anything new to join the MHM challenge I am simply working with the products I have at home, keeping in mind that this might affect my results. 
The Tresemme naturals & liquid amino was purchased awhile ago and I already am using bentonite clay so I wasn't completely out of line.


 


 At this point the curl definition was getting even tighter and was consistent from root to tip. As I use bentonite clay already I knew how my hair looks, feels and curls with the clay and this was definitely something new!
I dont remember how long I kept it on this time but it wasn't for long maybe 20-30 minutes compared to 30minutes+ when I usually use bentonite clay so the difference was serious. I also noticed that I had more hang on my curls all over thanks to the Cherry Lola treatment.

DRUMROLL PLEASE..

 


Not bad at all.. The shrinkage took place but it wasn't as serious as usual. I didn't take any pictures of the last two steps which is the leave-in conditioner and botanical gel, but you can find more pictures on my Instagram page.

Conclusion after this step: My hair looked like a textured shorter version of hockey frilla*..

*one of many inappropriate hairstyles.





You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Leave me feedback, tips and comments :) & remember, Healthy Hair is Good Hair!

Search in this blog